Printmaking: Back of the Cupboard – 1 day intro to Litho Printing
8th April 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| £50
Innovative fun workshop using ingredients from your kitchen cupboard to etch and print a plate with. Produce hand drawn images using unique printmaking recipes. Create a series of mini prints to take home.
Price includes refreshments and cake!
What to bring:
- Old shirt /apron.
- Small box of favourite basic drawing materials e.g. pen, pencil, rubber, scissors etc.
- Small sketchbook / notebook in which to make notes and observations.
- Minimum of 6 images (sketches / photos) you wish to work from. These can be your own primary images or secondary research images. As you are coming to do a etching course try to choose images with lots of linear marks if possible as well as a couple with some texture.
- A camera with which to record your creative journey (optional).
- A3 small folder or wallet to take home prints in.
Sunday 8th April 10-5pm
Tutor: Laney Birkhead
Price: £50+ eventbrite booking fee
You can also book by calling us on 01132563239 or coming into the gallery.