Sunny Bank Mills is a collection of multi storey mill buildings, principally built between 1829 and 1929 totalling about 200,000 sq ft set in 10acres in the heart of Farsley Village conservation area.
A unique and inspiring place to work and visit.
- Modern Office Space from 500 – 26,000 sq ft
- Business Units / Studios from 500 – 4,000 sq ft
- Refurbished to meet all modern specifications
- Full time on site management
- Secure indoor Bike Store & external visitors bike racks
- Onsite Cafe & Deli, Art Gallery & shop, Beautician, Historical Archive/museum
- Attractive lunch areas in the private woodland overlooking original mill pond
- Built on a network of 4 mill ponds, 3 still active.
- A focal point within the Farsley Conservation Area
- Impressive historic mills that have provided employment opportunities for over a Century