Apply for Ones to Watch 2020
21st November 2019 @ 8:00 am - 30th January 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Ones to Watch; our annual exhibition for creative students and 2019 graduates currently studying in or from Yorkshire is back! This will be our 7th Ones to Watch exhibition. In the last 6 years over 200 emerging artists in all disciplines including film, dance, jewellery making, textiles and of course fine art have had the opportunity to exhibit in a professional setting. Many have sold work and/or gone on to be stocked in the Gallery. Please submit your work to be considered for Sunny Bank Mills sixth annual Ones To Watch exhibition!
We are looking for emerging student and graduate talent from across Yorkshire in any creative discipline for our seventh annual Ones to Watch exhibition.
Previous exhibitors, apart from putting on an amazing exhibition:
- earned cash prizes (we will have a number of prizes available this year; including access to our residency studio space for 3 months)
- sold their work (and a number continue to be stocked by us)
- used the information on their CVs to obtain other commissions and exhibitions
- networked with other creative practitioners
To be eligible for this opportunity you must be either:
- a current student on a creative degree in Yorkshire
- a 2019 graduate from a creative degree in Yorkshire (including postgrad)
- a current student/or 2019 graduate from a creative degree outside of Yorkshire, if you were originally born, from or reside in Yorkshire.
The submission deadline is 30th Jan 2020.
The exhibition will take place from the 21st March – 17th May 2020.