Sunny Bank Mills is a collection of multi storey mill buildings, principally built between 1829 and 1929 totalling about 200,000 sq ft set in 10acres in the heart of Farsley Village conservation area.
A unique and inspiring place to work and visit.
- Modern Office Space from 500 – 26,000 sq ft
- Refurbished to meet all modern specifications
- Sunny Bank Fibre internet installed to all buildings
- Full time on site management
- Secure indoor Bike Store & external visitors bike racks
- Showers and lockers
- Onsite cafe, pizzeria, art gallery & shop, beautician, Mill Archive/museum, personal training gym
- Attractive lunch areas in the private woodland overlooking original mill pond
- Built on a network of 4 mill ponds, 3 still active.
- A focal point within the Farsley Conservation Area
- Impressive historic mills that have provided employment opportunities for over a century
There is ample visitor’s parking in marked bays and in a large unrestricted car park behind the 1912 Mill