Project / Printmaking / Maker spaces
For when the kitchen table isn’t big enough, or you just need to get out of the house to be around other creative beings, then we have a new textile printing, maker and project space that you can hire from half a day or longer.
- Makers and artists who don’t have the space at home
- One off projects
- Making a set of curtains!
- Textile printing drop in areas – includes a soft bed printing table.
- Screen wash out area, screens, squeejees and inks (latter to purchase)
- Textile drop in: including large cutting table, industrial sewing machine, overlocker and loom.
- Photocopier and large light-box table
- Project space with a number of large tables, sink and easles
- Communal kitchen & Toilet facilities.
- Free guest wifi
- Modern passenger lift to all floors.
- Attractive feature entrance.
- General access 9am-5pm Tuesday to Friday
- Weekend & weeknights: the spaces are available to book for the running of workshops/short courses (subject to availability.)
- There is parking in marked visitor’s bays. If these are full, there is a large unrestricted car park behind the 1912 Mill Visitors parking aerial
- Please see the table below for a breakdown of hire costs
- There is no membership fee; you simply pay for the time you use.
To pop in for a look, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0113 4267368 to arrange an appointment